This July 21 – 23, Rock The Shores will once again be the biggest rock event of the summer on Vancouver Island.
Looking to apply as an artist to #RTS2017? Please fill out this form.
Gates open at noon daily.
Media applications for Rock The Shores will open in in
Rock The Shores is an all-ages and licensed event, and children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children 10 and under are free (Registration form to come). Please note, children will need a purchased VIP ticket to enter the VIP area. Maximum of 3 children per accompanying adult. Please provide the appropriate hearing protection for your child.
INS AND OUTS
There is no re-entry permitted at Rock The Shores. Once you leave the premises, you will be unable to re-enter that same day.
First aid tents will be clearly identified on the site map, as well as with signage throughout the event site.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Outside liquids are not permitted and will be dumped at the gates. Water refill stations will be available inside.
Food Vendors: Coast Lunch Box, The Wandering Mollusk, Taco Justice, L’Authentique Poutine & Burgers, Melt Truck, Pizzeria Prima Strada, Thai on the Fly, Deadbeetz, Taco Revolution, The Reef Caribbean Food, FreshCoast Health Food, The Crispy Fish, Habit Coffee, Jackson’s Ice Cream, Ogopogo, Lemon Heaven, Candy A$$, Mexi Pops.
SIGNAGE & PERSONNEL
We ask that all concert goers please read and obey all signage, traffic management and event personnel.
Want to be a volunteer at Rock The Shores? Check back in the spring of 2017 to apply!
Rock The Shores will take place rain or shine. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the day’s forecast. Remember to bring a hat and sunscreen, as there are limited shaded areas on the festival grounds.
BAG & COAT CHECK
Subject to a small handling fee, there will be bag and coat check available onsite.
SITE-WIDE OPEN LICENSE
This year’s event features a site-wide open license with multiple beverage service points. Per the new festival licensing rules in BC, all concert goers who are over the age of 19 will be able to enjoy their beverages responsibly, without being separated from their under age family and friends.
All adult beverage purchases require a 19+ wristband. For this, we require two (2) pieces of ID:
1. Government issued (Canadian or other), to include name, signature, birth date and picture (for example a passport, driver’s license or B.C. Identification (BCID) card).
2. Embossed (raised) lettering of the person’s name and include the person’s signature and/or picture (for example a credit card, BC CareCard, SIN card, or BCID). You will still be required to show two (2) pieces of Government issued ID
WHAT CAN I BRING?
All bags will be subject to search upon entry at the discretion of security personnel.
- Outside food
- Empty water bottles. All liquids will be dumped at the gates and refill stations will be available inside.
- Small backpacks, bags, and purses
- Beach towels & blankets
- Small umbrellas
- Short leg lawn chairs
- Baby strollers
- Cameras (for personal use only)
- Inflatable loungers (on fields 2 + 3 only)
- Animals, with the exception of certified assistance dogs
- Hard coolers, large bags, and large picnic baskets
- Tall lawn chairs (only short leg lawn chairs allowed!)
- Large beach umbrellas
- Musical Instruments
Anyone caught with the following items will be subject to immediate ejection:
- Outside alcohol
- Illicit drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Weapons of any kind
- Gang Colours, patches or support gear, including all gang related apparel not just standard “colours”