Attention All Campers!
No… seriously now. For the first time in Rock The Shores history, we are excited to offer a limited amount of overnight camping on our site! We have partnered with the good folks at Wild Havens, who specialize in luxury tents with all the trimmings, to set up an exclusive campsite adjacent to the festival grounds. Camping passes will go on sale Wednesday, June 20 at 10:00 AM and will be available by emailing our guest services liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medium Tents (2-3 people): $900.00 for the weekend (or approximately $100 per night per person)
- Large Tents (2-4 people): $1100.00 for the weekend (or approximately $92 per night per person)
- Extra Large Tents (4-6 people) $1300.00 for the weekend (or approximately $72 per night per person)
CAMPING PASSES INCLUDE
• Overnight camping accommodation for the duration of the festival
• One luxury tent with single beds for each camper
• Camping wristbands for ID purposes
• Access to showers each morning inside The Q! Centre
*Please note that camping passes are an add-on. You must also purchase either a 3-day General Admission or VIP festival pass. If you purchase camping and you don’t already have a festival pass, we will send you a personalized promo code for 20% off your passes!
• All camping attendees must be 19 years of age or older and have valid ID or else be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Each camping attendee must have their own valid festival pass for entrance.
• Camping opens Friday, July 13 at 11:30 AM and closes Monday, July 16 at 10:00 AM.
• Quiet hours are between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
• Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into on-site camping.
• All camping attendees are subject to search upon entry.
• There will be on-site security at all times.
• Prohibited items include: weapons, illegal narcotics and/or paraphernalia, and camping stoves.
• Venue/promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items. If you do bring valuable items, please lock them in your car.